Hello and Welcome! On Amy Guides™ you’ll find Trusted Tips from Seasoned Savvy Travelers from all over the world.
Owner and Travel Guru, Amy Askin shares her expertise on Amy Guides as
• Itinerary Planner
• Travel Consultant
• Content + Social Media Creator (Travel, Culinary Tourism, Culture, Reviews, Lifestyle)
• Public Speaker
• Digital Strategist
Amy is a fun-loving globetrotter, itinerary planner, recipe developer, writer, photographer, digital strategist, public speaker, wife and mum. She owns and operates 4 businesses, including Amy Guides™, Amyful™ (a podcast), Beloved Atmosphere (a blog) and Learn by Askin Tutoring+Educational Consulting. In her spare time, you’ll find her on Twitter or creating something fresh and new.
Amyful™ is a podcast devoted to sharing stories from locals across the globe on what to see, do and EAT in cities you want to visit.
• For sponsorship opportunities or to be featured on an Amyful™ episode, email Amy at AmyfulTips@gmail.com.
Beloved Atmosphere offers Amy’s expertise as
• Digital Influencer
• Online Content Creator+Freelancer (Travel, Education, Food/Recipes, Product Reviews, Lifestyle)
We are actively seeking connections with brands, travel and food industry professionals, conference organizers, educators, writers and online content creators to foster relationships and build partnerships.
• Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/belovedatmo | https://Pinterest.com/amyguides
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/amyguides
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmyGuides
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/amyguides
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AmyAskin/
• Reading Specialist Credential (CA, USA)
• M.A.Ed., Reading and Language Arts – SDSU, 2006
• Certified Educational Peer Coach (CA, USA) – SDSU, 2005
• English Literacy, Reading, Speaking, Writing Coach/Tutor – ages K-Adult – 2005-present
• Spanish Literacy, Reading, Speaking, Writing Coach/Tutor – ages K-Adult – 1999-present
• Multiple Subject Teaching Credential K-8
• 14 years as Business owner of Learn by Askin Educational Consulting and Tutoring
• 4 years as Manager/CEO/CFO of a San Diego-based Vacation Rental Business