Hello and Welcome! On Amy Guides™ you’ll find Trusted Tips from Seasoned Savvy Travelers from all over the world.
Owner and Travel Guru, Amy Askin is delighted to share her team’s and her expertise in the following areas:
- Travel advice and itinerary planning
- Travel Guides for the BEST cities and places you most want to visit
- Food Guides
- The Amyful podcast
- Recipes and food preparation/cooking/baking tips
Amy is a fun-loving globetrotter, itinerary planner, recipe developer, writer, photographer, digital strategist, public speaker, wife and mum. She owns and operates 4 businesses, including Amy Guides™, Amyful™ (a podcast), Beloved Atmosphere (a blog) and Learn by Askin Tutoring+Educational Consulting. In her spare time, you’ll find her on Twitter or creating something fresh and new.
Amy Guides™ offers my expertise as
• Itinerary Planner
• Travel Consultant
• Freelance Writer
• Translator (English, Spanish)
• Public Speaker
• Business Coach/Agent
• Digital Strategist
• Online Content + Social Media Creator (Travel, Food Tourism, Product Reviews, Lifestyle)
Amyful™ is a podcast devoted to sharing stories from locals across the globe on what to see, do and EAT in cities you want to visit.
• For sponsorship opportunities or to be featured on an Amyful™ episode, email Amy at AmyfulTips@gmail.com.
Beloved Atmosphere offers my expertise as
• Digital Influencer
• Online Content Creator+Freelancer (Travel, Education, Food/Recipes, Product Reviews, Lifestyle)
I am seeking connections with brands, travel and food industry professionals, travel, food and business conference organizers, educators, writers and online content creators to foster relationships and build partnerships.
• Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/belovedatmo | https://Pinterest.com/amyguides
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/amyguides
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmyGuides
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/amyguides
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AmyAskin/
• Reading Specialist Credential (CA) – 2006
• M.A.Ed., Reading and Language Arts – SDSU, 2006
• Certified Educational Peer Coach (CA) – SDSU, 2005
• English Literacy, Reading, Speaking, Writing Coach/Tutor – ages K-Adult – 2005-present
• Spanish Literacy, Reading, Speaking, Writing Coach/Tutor – ages K-Adult – 1999-present
• Multiple Subject Teaching Credential K-8 – 2001
• 13 years as Business owner of Learn by Askin Educational Consulting and Tutoring
• 4 years as Manager/CEO/CFO of a San Diego-based Vacation Rental Business